Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apology

Like most red blooded Americans, I get worked up over things once in a while. I recently heard a basketball coach call it "passion". But occasionally the refs will tell to temper your passion. Well, my Father reminded me in much the same way yesterday evening. He did not actually tell me to "temper your passion", but instead reminded me of Who is in charge - of everything. The lession I learned (again) was to listen to my heavenly Father, to trust Him explicitly, and to always remember that He is in charge. No matter how you slice it, His will will be done (on earth as it is in heaven). Often the flesh we are wrapped in affects our weak little minds and gets us off track, causing us to look at the storm around us instead of looking at and trusting in Christ Jesus. When Jesus told Peter to exit the boat and walk to Him, across the raging water, Peter was doing fine until he looked away from Jesus and at the storm. Then Peter began to sink. I'm tired of sinking :-)

HAVA GREAT DAY

1 comment: